|Type of Program:
||Master of Science in Management Studies
||Builds upon a liberal arts education curriculum – graduates who complete this degree will have a strong grounding in liberal arts and management fundamentals.
||Three quarter, 12 credit program with a summer start.
Students in the MSMS program move through as a cohort.
||Well-rounded, high-impact undergraduates completing their degree in the current academic year who are excited about augmenting their education with the core business fundamentals.
- Undergraduate academic record
(GPA, prerequisite courses, and other universities attended)
- GMAT or GRE scores & copy of original score report for upload if applicable
(Northwestern University students are exempt)
- Recommendations from two separate individuals;
One must be a former professor, the other must be a non-family member who knows you well
- Essays (two written, two video)
- Resume or CV, which includes information about extra-curricular involvement and/or other academic, professional, or artistic accomplishments not shown on the transcript
- Interview by invitation
- Demonstration of professional, academic and/or artistic achievements (optional)
- All candidates who are not U.S. citizens or U.S. permanent residents must send valid TOEFL or IELTS scores to Kellogg.
Both TOEFL and IELTS scores are valid for two years
- Application Fee
- Accounting for Decision Making
- Business Analytics
- Leadership in Organizations
- Finance I
- Management Communications
- Operations Management
- Marketing Management
- Business Strategy
- Global Initiatives in Management
- Finance II
- Research Methods in Marketing
- Analytical Decision Modeling
- Managerial Accounting
MSMS Russell Fellows enjoy their own specialized career development services including dedicated career coaching and professional development programming.
The program is located in the heart of Chicago at the downtown campus and all courses are taught by Kellogg faculty.
Program Highlights: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/programs/ms-management-studies.aspx
Student Perspectives: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/programs/ms-management-studies/student-perspectives.aspx
Career Development: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/programs/ms-management-studies/career-development.aspx